Sunday, June 5, 2011

High! Flying high!

Yes I'm back. Actually on a flight to nauvoo. We're doing a church history tour.

Mental health status.....hmmmm. where do I start?! Well. Things have been crazy. Thoughts, ideas, feelings all bouncing around inside my head like ping pong balls. Can't it all just stop?

Adjusted meds again. The Dr looks at me like I'm some kind of sick freak for wanting more of what's working.  Oh Dr. Live a day in my head......mmmmkkay?!
I'm currently maxed to what the Paxil can do for me. We upped Ability and upped the Ativan.
Tried therapy? Ask the three therapists I Visit.
They'll show you the money I've spent filling their wallets. All their kids should be going to college thanks to me.

It doesn't matter to me what people think anymore. That is a huge breakthrough.  I just feel it should be talked about more. Why is there so much stigma around this topic? Maybe its my sick mind but, hey, we're all screwed up right?
Lets gather together. Hold each other. Laugh and cry. Share in the truimps and the defeats. Together.
Those who struggle, know I'm in the trenches with you. I'm here.
Talk to me.......


1 comment:

  1. I have started not caring what what people think, well trying not to. Anyways i find myself just being mean and too real.
    I'm struggling finding my happy medium.

    ReplyDelete