Friday, January 28, 2011

{It's 3:10am...}




I am so in love with this music video! I watch it when I am sad and depressed.
Which has been frequent, not going to lie.

Its 3:10am...yup...

I saw my therapist today and bawled my eyes out to her. Why do I have to deal with this? I didn't choose this....etc. I will leave out the choice words I used to express myself because I don't want this to turn into a sob-fest. I really want this to be the beginning of something incredible in my life, an inspiring twist of fate.

I feel like I'm getting to re-know myself, like the last 24 years have been somehow lead by a different person. My outlook has changed, though I'm not sure that's a bad thing at this point. I think I can be better. I WILL be better.

Not that an official diagnosis, which is what I have now, means that much. The whole world can fit into one diagnostic or the other. I am also a believer everyone could benefit from therapy, don't you?

I'm feeling unusually chipper, probably because I left all my negative energy at the therapist' door. It may be another manic phase, still deciding between the two... I'll let you decide which I'm hoping it is....

Enough talk. Watch the video, I know you'll love it.

-lynette

1 comment:

  1. Our family is currently working with an in-home counselor who addresses parenting skills and the family dynamic. I also bawled my eyes out last night when Roger left the dining room and said, "I can't do this anymore." We don't see eye to eye, causing our parenting strategies and personalities to constantly collide. I often feel as if our relationship is on a collision course doomed for failure.

    ReplyDelete