Friday, February 11, 2011

{Trauma}

Trauma and drama, not only sound alike but cause the same effect on me....

Due to a large amount of drama, I stopped blogging. I sat, ticking away.... Then, several people emailed me out of no where, people I didn't even realize were reading and told me how much they appreciated the things I had to say, and told me how touched they were by my blogging. Which meant the world. I love my readers and my support I've been getting. For you, I blaze ahead.

First off let me clear the air by saying none of this is meant to be a medical advice blog at all. I am not a professional and neither are my friends I have contribute. I'm just a girl who found strength over the internet.

Second, this blog is not meant for...ahem...'bitching' its ONLY for support.

Third, I experienced a lot of back lash when I "came out" with my bipolar; its a 'taboo' in our society. "Smile and be happy" we're told. "Don't make waves" we're told.
Then we wonder what happens when a supposedly "happy" person off and kills themselves.
Lets talk it out people.

Fourth, it doesn't matter what others think. This blog is more successful then I imagined it being and I think there is a reason for that. So, I'm back.


The fact of the matter is I've always had these issues, the only difference is now I have a 'name' for the enemy I'm fighting. And knowing is half the battle right??
They taught me in my therapy classes I am taking that the healthier I become the more and more I will see unhealthy relationships in my life. Boy were they right.


I also want to say I did not create this blog to, ahem, "bitch" about my life. I have the cutest kids around. I have the most wonderful, loving, capable man at my side, employment, great health and a great support through my church.
This is an ADDITION to that.

But dang it, I need to talk about these anxieties before they get the best of me.

I'm back and feeling stronger then ever.

How are you???

from the mind of lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment